Appleview Townhomes - Bowmanville
- $10,000 upon offer
- $5,000 30,60,90,120,150 days
- $10,000 240,300 days
- $55,000 total
Assignments: Permitted - ask for details.
VIP offers: - ask for details
Key amenities: - Outdoor BBQ area, Concierge, Common dining room w/bar, Courtyard, Lobby with waiting area, Party Room, Fitness Studio, Pet Wash, Smart Parcel Delivery Room
Appleview Townhomes Location
5 minutes to shopping, banks, restaurants, services, LCBO and much more!
Close to 401 and 418/407 for easy commuting!
Luxury Features & Finishes
Custom-Quality Construction and Exterior
• Architecturally co-ordinated exterior colour package. Brick front facades (as per elevations where applicable).
• Pre-cast concrete sill (as per elevations where applicable).
• Elegant exterior finishing, including colonial columns, verandahs, decorative trims (as per elevations where applicable).
• Low maintenance aluminum eavestrough, downspout, fascia, and soffits.
• 25 year manufacturer’s limited warranty on roof shingles.
• The strength of 2” x 6” exterior wood construction.
• The savings of energy conserving insulation.
• Exterior walls and ceiling to meet or surpass the Ontario Building Code requirements.
• Poured concrete walls treated and wrapped to ensure waterproof structure.
• The reassurance of tongue and groove sub-flooring to be fastened with screws.
• Vinyl thermo-pane casement windows with colonial grills and/ or sliding windows on the front elevations
(as per elevation where applicable).
• Vinyl sliding door with screen (as per plan where applicable).
• Elegant insulating steel front door with brass latch handle grip set and deadbolts (as per plan where applicable).
• Roll up garage door with windows giving natural light in garage (as per elevations).
• Two hose bibs, one in the garage and one in the rear of the house.
• Fully sodded and graded lots as per Municipal grade plan with precast patio slabs (as per plan where applicable).
• Driveway to be base coated by vendor and top coated at the purchaser’s expense (as per agreement of the purchase and sale).
• Two ground fault interrupter exterior electrical receptacles, one on the front porch and one at the rear.
• Boulevard tree location and species are to be pre-sited.
• Pre-cast concrete slabs to front entry. Rear doors shall receive pre-cast concrete step except where and as (opening door prevention bracket) required by the authority having jurisdiction.
Elegant Interior Finishing
• The grace of Classic Series doors throughout including all closet doors with quality hardware.
• All white latex paint on walls and
semi-gloss white on doors and trim.
• The solid tradition of 4” baseboards throughout.
• Kitchen, bathroom and laundry ceilings to have flat finish textured ceilings on main floor and other rooms.
• Eight foot ceilings on the main and Nine foot ceilings on second floors, where applicable as per plan.
• Decorative columns shown as per plan (where applicable).
• Upgraded quality ceramic tiles in vestibule, kitchen, bathroom and main floor laundry rooms up to 13” x 13” from vendor’s standard selections (as per plan and as per availability).
• Plus high-grade 36 oz. carpet wall to wall in designated areas.
Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchen features upgraded furniture style quality cabinetry with wide selection of counter tops from builder’s standard samples.
• Single stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
• Exhaust hood fan vented to an exterior 6” duct.
• Mirrors in all bathrooms over vanities.
• White ceramic accessories in bathroom.
• Pedestal sink in powder room with mirror (as per plans).
• Tub enclosures tiled to ceiling height (where applicable).
• Luxurious oval tub in master en-suite with 2-tier backsplash (as per plan where applicable).
• Choice of vanity cabinets with counter tops from builder’s standard samples (where applicable).
Electrical and Plumbing
• 100-amp electrical service with copper wiring circuit breaker panel.
• Rough-in for Cable TV in master bedroom and in family room.
• Exterior and interior light fixtures excluding living room where applicable to be pre-selected by builder.
• Quality carbon monoxide and smoke detectors as per Ontario Building Code (where applicable).
• Pre-wired for telephone service, minimum two outlets.
• White switches and receptacles through out.
• Rough-in for dishwasher.
• Recessed light fixture in master ensuite shower stall (as per plan where applicable).
• Water pressure balancing valves in all showers.
• Single lever taps in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Single lever shower control taps in all tubs and showers (where applicable) except for oval tubs.
Heating and Mechanical
• Energy-saving high efficiency forced air gas furnace.
• Ductwork sized for future air-conditioning.
• High efficiency rental hot water heater.
• White air vents throughout the home except in the basement.
• Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit.
• The vendor will enroll the house in the Tarion New Home Warranty Program and the purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrollment fee.
• Where the purchaser is given a choice of materials or colours, the purchaser agrees to confirm such choices to the vendor within 7 days of being requested to do so, otherwise failing which the vendor will make such choices on behalf of the purchaser agrees to accept the same.
• The vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality and purchaser agrees to accept same.
• The purchaser acknowledges that it is at the vendor’s discretion door swings may be different than those indicated on brochures, and agrees to accept swings as adjusted at the vendor’s discretion.
• Number of steps may vary from shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements.
• Variation in uniformity and colour from vendor’s sample may occur in finished material (purchaser agrees to accept the same).
• Actual usable floor space and square footage may vary from the stated floor area.
Premium Quality Warranties
• Solid gold transferable warranty to each house.
• Seven years major structural defects.
• Two years plumbing, heating, electrical systems and building envelope.
• One year all other items.
All features and finishes are subject to change without prior notice. E. & O.E.